Tennoji-Abeno sits in the center of Osaka. The Via Abeno Walk houses various creative shops in the urban area with a touch of the nostalgic atmosphere of old town.
Businesses there include, restaurants and bars, drug stores, convenience stores, coffee shops, a bank, a real estate agency, a personal seal shop, a pet shop, beauty salons, an eye wear shop, a discount tickets shop, clothing stores, general goods stores, chiropractors, massage salons, an insurance agency, esthetic salons, a dance studio, a specialty store for wigs, and an embroidery shop.
The Via Abeno Walk has so many stores that one day is not enough to visit them all. Next to the unique Via Abeno Walk is the large shopping mall, Q's Mall. Together with the Via Abeno Walk, the area is called abeno CUES TOWN.
Via Abeno Walk is in a convenient location, only 30 min. from the Kansai International Airport, about. 20 min. from Shin-Osaka Station, and is only a short walk from the nearby stations. The area is also home to the tallest building in Japan, Abeno Harukas.
When you are in Tennoji-Abeno in Osaka, please be sure to visit the Via Abeno Walk. We look forward to offering you an exciting time.
[Map of the surrounding area]
Via Abeno Walk is within walking distance from the following major stations:
- Tennoji Station (Exit 12 is directly connected to an underground path and an elevated bridge)
- JR Osaka Loop Line, Hanwa Line, Yamatoji Line; Osaka Municipal Subway Midosuji Line (M23) and Tanimachi Line (T27)
- Osaka Abenobashi Station
- Kintetsu Minami Osaka Line
- Tennoji Ekimae Station (Exit 12 is connected to an underground path)
- Hankai Denki Uemachi Line
- Abeno Station
- Osaka Municipal Subway Tanimachi Line (T28), Hankai Denki Uemachi Line